Hair care is all about keeping the right balance between preventing damage and promoting the growth and natural shine of your hair. This delicate balance can be achieved from small, positive changes in your everyday routine.
But we still struggle to keep our hair healthy and many of us refuse to believe that there is such a thing as perfectly healthy hair. You may have heard the same tips over and over about eating right and keeping away from unhealthy habits but this time, we are telling you…the same unchanged principles of hair care. Only this time, pay heed to these indispensable truths to keep your hair healthy and nourished:
Eating the Right Foods
Your hair, just like any other part of your body thrives on your diet. Your hair needs to receive nutrition including protein and healthy fats to exude health good health.
You can have healthy hair when you fix your diet and when your body starts to benefit from the right foods. Certain super foods help keep your hair healthy and nourished:
Foods with Biotin:
Biotin helps produce keratin and we know how keratin production is vital for strong and healthy hair. Keratin is a protein and biotin is rich in foods like fish, meat, and eggs.
Raw fruits and veggies:
You cannot beat the nutrition from raw veggies and ripe fruits. Just make sure they are thoroughly washed clean of waxes and pesticides before consuming. Buy organic or grow your own for a rich and sumptuous diet.
Omega-3 rich foods:
Omega-3 fatty acids awaken your sebaceous glands which directly improve scalp health. Healthy and nourished hair relies on a healthy scalp. Fish and Yogurt are prime examples of foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Let them into your regular diet and allow them to work their magic.
Smoking is an awful habit that does nothing except damage your health and vitality. Nicotine is an enemy to hair health since it constricts blood vessels and restricts the much-needed blood flow to the tiny crevices of hair follicles.
- Nicotine cravings lead your body into a state of withdrawal and symptoms like muscle tensions, elevated heart rate and blood pressure cause stress which directly leads to hair thinning and loss.
- A strict ‘No Smoking’ rule eliminates the toxins and stress which restores your body’s ability to heal and restore its naturally healthy self, which is exactly what your hair needs.
- Smoking kills vitamins A and C in the body which in turn hinders collagen production and supply. Collagen is important for maintaining natural hair oils. Regular smoking leaves your hair feeling and looking dry, and your scalp flaky. Oily roots and premature greying are all effects of smoking which will not allow hair its much-deserved health and nourishment.
Use a Hair Oil Made With Natural Ingredients:
A hair oil is the true answer to keeping your hair healthy and nourished. Expensive salon treatments and products fall flat against a nourishing hair oil. The answer to healthy hair is simple because a nourishing hair oil is all you need to go from having damaged to transformed hair.
A good quality natural hair oil contains all the super nutrients your hair needs and is the one-stop solution for natural shine and moisturisation. You will be surprised to see how quickly your hair grows out:
- You will see a noticeable change in volume and thickness especially when your hair grows past a decent length.
- With fewer trims, you will see visibly less damaged ends and frizz.
- Your hair will begin to stick together in a natural way emitting a natural shine that is impossible to get from chemical hair treatments.
Conclusion: Our Nourishing Hair Oil is a blend of hand-picked, luxury essential oils packed with naturally occurring Vita CE, Omega-6, and amino acids that will transform your lifeless, damaged hair into healthy, nourished locks and promote their growth by locking in moisture and strengthening the roots.